Halloween Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm using super glue on select connections, I "may" b missing a piece so....that last pic is where the progress ends. I emailed the shop scout it but I'll also continue to look also
I have built three dollhouses and it is worth the extra time to use a good wood glue. It will hold up better and last much longer. Beautiful job so far, can't wait to see the finished house. Good Luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now if we could just figure out a way to size up the front facade of this thing, I think my dreams of the perfect front for our house would come true. :) Excellent work for someone without directions.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Finishing up window dressings, balconies, doors and just external artwork pieces. The roof is gonna be a bit of a challenge, mainly how it fits together. The instructions don't cover many of the small touches so. An example, in the middle pic there is no instruction for how those two windows got that pushed-out look. The same goes for the two windows right above them, which I literally just figured out by trying different pieces together.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts