Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grantbrummett/6366633163/

OK, I felt like bragging just a little bit... My costume from a couple Halloweens ago has proven to be very popular, so I hung on to it. This is a pic of me at the Fifth Annual Fireland Phoenix Faerie Festival. It was taken by professional photographer Grant Brummett whom I have long been a fan of. If you like costumes and don't know his work, definitely check out his photostream.

The costume was a big hit - even in full daylight as I was in it from 10AM to about 5PM. Thank God it was under 80 degrees outside!

Just sharing with you.

I have more pics of myself, some Isher Creations patrons, and other oddities on Facebook.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks badmonkey!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dragonryder. I hope to rebuild the whole thing this year. It has proven to be way more successful than I imagined it would be.
Very cool. Great job with the painting.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, this looks great!
How long did it take you to put on this costume? Seems to be very time-consuming, isn`t it?
It took me 2 or 3 months working on anf off after work and on weekends. If I had just focused on it exclusively, maybe 1 month after work and weekends? It would take me less time now, since it was my first time making a duct tape dummy, building stilts, carving foam, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts