Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Holy crap , that was fantastic . I was working on a Seance theme this year as well but work got in the way of arduino programming . You did an awesome job with incorporating the projections into your scene . The door flying open , the 3 axis skull and the scene is amazing . Did you create the audio script or was that something you found online ? You are going to get so many well deserved compliments on Halloween night !
Thank you I bought the seance dialog from Mike over at nightfrights.com, he is one very talented guy.!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
going to file this away for reference-awesome Job!!
Thanks I owe alot to this very talented community of similar minded people here at halloweenforum.com. There are so many talented folks that contribute and expect nothing in return. Thats is the cool thing we all get to share!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
That really is an amazing job you did there! And like the others, I’ll be waiting to see the post-production piece to see how you did everything. Not because I’ll ever do something like that (although containing my display to just the garage sounds appealing!) but it would just be great to see your creativity more in depth. But so far what I see in the video, you should be proud of that, for sure!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That really is an amazing job you did there! And like the others, I’ll be waiting to see the post-production piece to see how you did everything. Not because I’ll ever do something like that (although containing my display to just the garage sounds appealing!) but it would just be great to see your creativity more in depth. But so far what I see in the video, you should be proud of that, for sure!
Thank you I really love giving back here instead of just lurking. I am really looking forward to documenting and hopefully someone else can benefit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is an awesome haunt, I will repeat what others said, please post some behind the scenes and details, it would be appreciated. I recognize the AtmosFear digital props and I'm also using the neon flicker bulbs for realistic flame, but wow... you pulled this all it together. Well done!... BTW: I do a one-car garage haunt and it's so limiting, so I try to pickup pointers and ideas from seeing what others do. As it just became Halloween, almost 2 AM, I'm in panic mode (as usual) working on Arduino code, sound, props, etc... but I will say this was worth the break for inspiration. Thanks for posting. Happy Haunting.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
This is an awesome haunt, I will repeat what others said, please post some behind the scenes and details, it would be appreciated. I recognize the AtmosFear digital props and I'm also using the neon flicker bulbs for realistic flame, but wow... you pulled this all it together. Well done!... BTW: I do a one-car garage haunt and it's so limiting, so I try to pickup pointers and ideas from seeing what others do. As it just became Halloween, almost 2 AM, I'm in panic mode (as usual) working on Arduino code, sound, props, etc... but I will say this was worth the break for inspiration. Thanks for posting. Happy Haunting.
Thanks, I have another separate 1 car garage that im planning on using next year and I totally get where your coming from because its so long and skinny. Hopefully with careful design I can make it work.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Part of me can not comprehend this is in a garage, I would expect this in a full fledged professional haunt Nice job isn't strong enough for this.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Part of me can not comprehend this is in a garage, I would expect this in a full fledged professional haunt Nice job isn't strong enough for this.
I will take pics this week or weekend as I begin to take it apart and you will see the set is only 13 feet wide

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
Absolutely makes the maggots in my rotten skin craw with delight, job very well done! Love the fire place and would like to know what you used to project the skelly at the end? Also how does your "garage" scene integrate with the rest of your haunt? I assume its the main attraction but my diseased mind thinks it has to be just part of your overall haunt danb708?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Absolutely makes the maggots in my rotten skin craw with delight, job very well done! Love the fire place and would like to know what you used to project the skelly at the end? Also how does your "garage" scene integrate with the rest of your haunt? I assume its the main attraction but my diseased mind thinks it has to be just part of your overall haunt danb708?
Thanks for the compliments! I used a Optoma GT1080 short throw projector on a gray fabric shower curtain. Right now this is all I have but next year I plan on expanding.
Shower curtain - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GERV74U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Projector - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M9D4CAK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

21 - 40 of 63 Posts