Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics I took last night after plugging in the lights. I haven't put the fence up yet and I need more light stakes, but I am just getting started.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looking good so far. Maybe add some miscellaneous bones on the graves (available at walmart), some zombies/monsters/groundbreakers and/or crows, and some fake rocks or small gravestones to hide the actual light fixtures.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Looking good so far. Maybe add some miscellaneous bones on the graves (available at walmart), some zombies/monsters/groundbreakers and/or crows, and some fake rocks or small gravestones to hide the actual light fixtures.
Great way to hide lights: check out scarytombstones.com. This guy makes wedge shaped stones that you can put flood lights under. There are pics on his website that show how they work. I've got a couple coming, and I'll post my review of them.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Nice mmmm, just started my front garden too ( yes it's a garden here, because it;s longer than a yard). I have a wee coffin out cemetry fence up, and a couple of skellies on the fence.................................... ohhhhh the excitement. hmmm thought for a new thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts