Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do believe it is a 5 rpm motor, I got the rig from Pugsly on this site. The ghost came from ebay, it is the best I've seen. Worked very well last year. I was going to ad a link of it on ebay but not seeing it right now listed.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Otaku, this was one of the favored items for 2008. The parents really loved it and were so eager to know how it floated. I don't reveal all the secrets though. I like to keep them guessing. LOL!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
She looks fantastic. I love the audio of the PM Bride. Very spooky:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
That looks great! The sound track fits perfectly. I think I'm going to build a ghost with green eyes instead of he red ones that I had.

Childofthenight ...this rig uses a 4 RPM motor.

·
Registered
622 Posts
MM... I've always thaought that's the perfect (Female) FCG audio. I'm gonna incorporate it into my haunt somehow!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just curious, how much was the ghost on ebay?

Looks fantastic, I can only hope mine will turn out this good.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Didn't someone create a frame that you could hang out the window??? It was basically the same FCG rig, but it had some type of extension brackets that brought the ghost (not the motor) out the window... That might be very cool. If the weather got iffy, you could just bring her inside.

I also have to second-third-or-fourth the rave reviews for Pugsley. Very well crafted and saved me a WHOLE lot of time and frustration!! I thought it was well worth the inexpensive cost.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts