Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the brilliant idea of trying to set up a graveyard scene in my front yard for Halloween this year. After about 3 weeks of work and shopping trips this is what i came up with. I work nights and got off Halloween morning at 7am so I didnt get to start setting it up until around 3pm Halloween day. I didint have time to do a couple things but I think it came out pretty good. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks and have a great one, audible YouTube - my first yard haunt

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few things I should have said in my post, I had some problems with lighting my haunt so it was a little dark but did look pretty creepy which is what I was going after. Im going to work out something better for next year. Also, my camera had a hard time showing everything because of how dark it was but it did look much better in person. The TOT'ers were really great and gave a lot of compliments. It seemed there parents liked even more than the children. I had a ton of parents talk to me about the yard and say how much liked it. It was a great success and a ton of fun doing it.

I think I may be hooked on yard haunting now. Can this be an addiction LOL.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, im not sure whats going on but I uploaded this video to youtube last night. I logged on this morning and it was no longer available. I then logged on this afternoon and it was back again. I just checked it and its here. Not sure what youtube is doing but I would like it to stay there. Going to have to check on see what the deal is. Sorry folks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts