Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just had to try. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME IDEAS!! But I picked up a 2 pack of tea lights at doller tree. heres what i came out with I love the out come for my first time. I'm going to be making MANY more!

-BYH

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Looking good. I did my first of these this year and about to do more. Careful you don't add them to the laundry. LOL

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol that would be bad. its the only place i can REALLY work. i love these things. there really cool!

-BYH

·
Funeral Crasher
7,458 Posts
Your candles turned out great!
That's the same thing my workbench was at my old house--the top of the washing machine. LOL

·
Hauntless
8,397 Posts
They look great!

The washing machine work table brings back the memories. My first table was a cracked door on some (almost breaking...second-hand) sawhorses. That'll add to the stress. heh. ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
really di ghte candles, want to do a few myself, just got back from Disneyland so the haunted mansion gave me a bunch of ideas to do for next year...going with a strict graveyard/zombie thing for next year, and I think some candles staged around a casket that is being prepped to go into the ground would be really cool looking.

that said, I have two 8 foot workbenches, neither of which is clean enough to use. this year my workbench has been my tablesaw with a cardboard box on top to keep any glue or other unwanted stuff on it.

dk

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They look great!

The washing machine work table brings back the memories. My first table was a cracked door on some (almost breaking...second-hand) sawhorses. That'll add to the stress. heh. ;)
yeah this is my inside work bench my outside work bench its the door with the horses under it
Candles look great, My work bench is bigger, The top of the freezer chest. Almost 4' wide !!
hey dont be hating. lol
really di ghte candles, want to do a few myself, just got back from Disneyland so the haunted mansion gave me a bunch of ideas to do for next year...going with a strict graveyard/zombie thing for next year, and I think some candles staged around a casket that is being prepped to go into the ground would be really cool looking.

that said, I have two 8 foot workbenches, neither of which is clean enough to use. this year my workbench has been my tablesaw with a cardboard box on top to keep any glue or other unwanted stuff on it.

dk
lucky i would clear those off in a heart beat.

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
They turned out great. I used the top of my washer as a workbench and now I have nice blade cuts ontop lol!

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,115 Posts
Very nice job on the candles! Like the really low burned one!

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice work on the candles. The look great.
thank you
what would u guys think about having some of these on the branches of a Halloween Tree?
Terra named it
They would look incredible!
They turned out great. I used the top of my washer as a workbench and now I have nice blade cuts ontop lol!
lol washer work benchs are the new thing or something?
turned out great! nice drips! :)
thanks they really did
Very nice job on the candles! Like the really low burned one!
yeah those drips look the best. thanks
Your candles look great.I love mine and they bring so much to my graveyard.
i hope mine do i got to make a few more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts