Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished painting my 5 first tombstones. Well for the most part. I still have some lettering to paint to a couple of them. Let me know what you think!

Skully The Pirate:

Spidie:

Cracked cross top:

Dracula:

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
very nice start! I really like the RIP with the spider :)

MsM

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MD, yep I sure will. It will be at least a week though. The weather forecast is pretty crummy for the next week. I'm just hoping nature gets all the rain out of her system this week and then calms down till after the big day.

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
I really like the pirate one!! Though they are all great, I just kept looking at that one! Nice job on them all

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the pirate one!! Though they are all great, I just kept looking at that one! Nice job on them all
Thanks, I really like him also. And to add to the effect his hat actually has more dimension to it. The top sticks about 2.5 inches out from the main face of the stone.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice work.....they are really cool, my winter project this year is gonna be making all new tombstones, I am going to make very realistic ones with no skulls or stuff like that, I want them to look real as possible for my cemetery in 2010.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts