Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is my first shiatsu prop. I'm not quite done with it, just some tweeking left and maybe a change of clothes. I want it to be an insane monster thingy. Hopefully I can find a white shirt or sweatshirt to use as a straight jacket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSfLP479-Hs

·
Registered
650 Posts
Looks good! Was it hard to do? I'm really not into mechanics and moving props, but I would like to try this next year... There's a first time for everything, right??!

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good! Was it hard to do? I'm really not into mechanics and moving props, but I would like to try this next year... There's a first time for everything, right??!
Not realy. I checked out other how to's on the shiatsu messager. Instead of screwing down pipe tape, I just used duct tape. I measured from my hip to the top of my head which was about 32" and cut a piece of 3/4" pvc. It moves the body and helps hold up the head.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, I'm farrrrrrrrr from the ability and budget to add sound. So....I just use a couple of CD players (one with music and the other with sound effects).

·
Registered
121 Posts
Lol, I'm farrrrrrrrr from the ability and budget to add sound. So....I just use a couple of CD players (one with music and the other with sound effects).
Thats about what I plan on doing for my ground breaker shiatsu. A cheapie mp3 player on loop with my $3 goodwill pc speakers. Hopefully get him setup with a motion detector and turn the speaker on with looping sounds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts