Halloween Forum banner

My First Lurker Costume

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Toyhunter6580 
#1 ·
Her cane moves with my foot. One of my hands is her hand and the other controls the head which has a light up eye that can be blue or red.

:)
Ps. My first post. Hello Everyone!

#9 ·
Awesome! What a wonderful first post. Welcome. Love the inspiration. Mommy Fortuna from the Last Unicorn is one of my favorites. What is the companion stalk-around going to be?

#13 ·
The companion stalkaround failed, but I completed a kicking hangman, a trashcan trauma and a baby zombie ground breaker as well so I feel accomplished :)

This costume was pretty cheap to make and it took me about one weekend to finish it. It is basically a PVC rectangle frame that straps to me like a backpack then I cut off the handle to an umbrella and reshaped it to form the "hump" added some padding to the top of the umbrella and attached the umbrella to the pvc frame. The arms and neck are pool noodles attached to the inside of the umbrella and then I added some cheap costume hands and a papermache head on a stick. One hand is permanently attached to the cane and the bottom of the cane is attached to a small strip of wood that is attached to me shoe. every time I step she moves her cane. I wish I would have take pictures of it during the build. My husband saw it while I was building it and said.. " um honey... why is all this garbage duck taped and glued together in the middle of the living room?"

lol
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.