Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a quick build from this week! What is great about this build is it is for a window display, commissioned by a local downtown merchant for their business which just happens to be a scrapbook store. I'll post pics of the display in place as we will set-up tonight!

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Very cool, and how great to showcase your work in a merchants window!

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I took a picture or two but the reflection off of the glass due to the setting sun was killer and the pics turned out to be mostly of me pointing my iPhone at the glass then anything else. My wife and our friend (the store) owner will finish off he scene today with webbing, spiders, more ravens etc. I will stop by (after sunset) to get a better picture of the window.

The great thing was the local shop owners stopping by to check out the scene as it went in and to see the reactions of shoppers passing the window! The downtown merchants also host a Safe Treats, No Tricks on Halloween evening and is the kickoff before the kids and families head out to the neighborhoods so I know that the scene will get plenty of views!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,361 Posts
Oh OH Johnny!!
That is just Hell-Larry - eeeee--Us! Such a cute stone epi and soooo true, right?! LOL That shop understands the importance of seasonal marketing!

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
That is too funny! Nice job and sure to get everyone's attention and hopefully bring some business to the store. The column, tombstone and fence all look great.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Here is a quick build from this week! What is great about this build is it is for a window display, commissioned by a local downtown merchant for their business which just happens to be a scrapbook store. I'll post pics of the display in place as we will set-up tonight!

This is great !!!! It's exactly what my husband's would say !!!! Cant wait to show him

1 - 15 of 15 Posts