Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my first vid on Youtube last night. This is my Halloween display. I have added over the years and it is pretty good I think. Any suggestions or advice would be cool.

A couple notes first, The standing skeleton is actually a pneumatic pop up. I just did not have it going when I did the vid. The next thing is the half coffin with the half skeleton is supposed to open and close the door. I need to work out the door and wiper motor problem.

The vid was shot in the day time because my camera stinks in the dark. I will try to get it when it is around dusk so it looks spookier.

YouTube - Halloween Decorations 2008 graveyard, cemetary

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think it is a great setup. I would be afraid of setting all that stuff up so early in my area though. My bet is that stuff would end up broken or stolen here.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I do not have the big full size figures out. I just put them out for a couple of hours on the weekends. The stuff in the fence stays put though. I was a bit worried but nothing bad has happened yet.

·
Pumpkin w/ BIG stem
895 Posts
that is a awesome yard haunt johnson!!!!! did you make the fence??? and where did you get that reaper from?? i love all the tombstones!!! the spider web gives a great look!!!! overall you did a amazing job!! if you have a night video or pics plz post them!!!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the reaper from one of the Halloween stores last year on sale after Halloween for $40. It sounds cool too, but is hard to hear on camera. I did make the fence myself. My wife says it is hard to see the yard so I should make it shorter, but I like it. I will get more vids and pics in the dark. And when I get the pneumatic pop up going. I have him linked up to my mp3 player so the sound comes on when the pop up goes up. It turned out pretty good. Thanks for the compliments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts