Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built this to put on the flat portico roof above my front door. Just finished it up tonight. Gotta get it up this week...running out of haunting time! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
had build pics but I cant figure out how to get them uploaded...hopefully the final pic is attached now

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,079 Posts
You may not be able to attach photos until you get your post count higher. It is a limitation for all new members to try to cut down on spam. :)

And totally agree - there's too much to do and time is running short! :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Being that you are still new to the forum, you will not be able to post pics. to posts until you have commented or posted a few more times. You have to have posted or commented either 5 or 10 times I believe.
Looking forward to see what you built.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Try commenting on a few posts started by others. That will bump up your post count much quicker and then you should be able to post pics.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
That is amazing. Very nice job. Be sure to post pics of it set up. I wish I had a house suited for something like this. I just have a basic plain Jane Ranch style house with no front porch or over hangs and no garage. It would be so fun to decorate a 2 story house with a nice big porch and maybe even some balconies.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Great job! My first thought was that it looked like a ghost scene right out of a Scooby-Doo episode. I love it! I wish more people were decorating in my area. I can't seem to find any "Halloween" houses in this area worthy of an evening drive-by.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Wow! I love it!! Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks for sharing this! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts