Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is. For those of you who have been keeping up, I finally finished my crypt....well for this year anyway...next year I may add something. I was looking for something to put over the arch and today while I was putting out some more tombstones I came across this one, only it was white. So I sprayed it with a little stone spray and wella... I had a piece for over the arch. I think it works ok...Hope you guys like it!:eek:

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Terra. Coming from you that is quite the compliment:) I've admired all of your work especially your tombstones. I would love to be able to do one of those Beloved Tombstones one day. Yours came out great. Thanks again for the kind words.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My FCG of course:) Black light inside will shine on her as she moves up and down. Thing is I dont want to put her in there too soon. Will probably only showcase her on the weekends and during the party and ofcourse on Halloween:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Wow, great job, I wanted to do build one this year, running out of time and can't get anything done with all my overtime at work:mad: Looks awesome

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
EXCELLENT work, girlfriend!!! You have now officially joined the ranks of the master propmakers!!! That skull is the perfect piece, looks like it was made for the crypt. Can't wait to see the FCG in there, I'm sure it will be FABULOUS, just ike you!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sounds cool. take a video if ya can, id like to see it in action.
Post a video?? Oh brother! I just learned how to post a pic...now I have to learn how to post a video??? Well I will definately try. Check back next weekend, I will have the FCG in there for the weekend and I will try to post a video:)
(If Pandora is reading this right now she is laughing her @$$ off. :D) Stop laughing Pan I can learn how to post a video:rolleyes:

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
thanks for the heads up spooki mama, i wouldn't have wanted to miss this for anything. i have not been here as much as i like lately so could have. that turned out fabulous. the coloring, size, special touches like the moss. the skeleton head couldn't be a better choice. when you add that blue light and put your ghost in there, oh my goodness, that is going to be over the top. well, i have to agree with weeson, i would love to see a video of it. i hope you can do it. that will be worth waiting for.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts