Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just thought I would post a pic of my fence. I have one section done and ill have the others done probably tomorrow. Just waiting for the paint to dry before I wire them. Here is a Pic. I also put a tutorial together for it since Mrs Darkwoode took soo many pictures while I was building it. You can find it here.

http://www.halloweenforum.com/tutorials-step-step/73038-my-fence-project-done.html

Let me know what you think. I'll post a pic of all 4 hooked together infront of my house as soon as i get them done.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Oh my Darkwoode, your fence looks absolutely Wicked! I just love it, I've always wanted to create such a fence, how in the world did you go about building that, it's stunning, you've created a masterpiece for sure, Well Done !:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well dutchess.. I was browsing the monster list and my wife mentioned she wanted a fence for her little grave yard. So I looked at a few PVC fence tutorials and started from there. Once I got the fence put together and painted i thught it was pretty cool but it needed something more. We were out picking up some webs and things and I saw the little bag of skulls and thought those would be perfect for the tops of the posts. Things went down hill from there and I thought of the LEDs. You see the final result.

I do have to say that I have no electronics training and am about creative as a rock. This was a really easy, reasonably fast project. With tons of upside. My wife has already found some little santas we are goiing to replace the skulls with for our christmas set up.

thank ya for the compliments!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the kind words all. I am out and about at work today and i found some nice skulls to make large posts to tie the sections together. shouldnt take me anytime at all really to get them done, I hope to have pics for ya tonight of it all assembled.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Terra: My wife called me an told me she bought snowmen and santas to replace the skulls with at lunch! Its not even out in the yard yet. Oh well more soldering for me I guess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts