Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
Not bad at all for $20....

Shipping charges are based on the dollar amount of your purchase. Each item in your order is assigned a prorated portion of the order's total shipping charge
According to their table, shipping to Utah would be $11. $9 most other places ($2 extra charge to Ut for some reason)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Brewgirl, thanks so much for the link, I've never seen that particular site before, and I really liked some of those things, especially the complete bathroom set.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It was just a sneak peek at the harvest issue. So, they pretty much had it up for a day and then took it down. I had saved a few items i liked to my cart and they're still there, so i would be able to buy them. But, it won't allow you to actually go and view the item. Their harvest catalog should be out in a few months, so don't fret! That standing ghoul is pretty cool looking.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I use to work there 20 years ago (damn it doesn't really seem that long ago) and swore I would never buy anything from them but it looks like I may now need to go back on that grudge.

I just signed up for their mailing list. If I get the Halloween version before someone has updated this thread, I will post a reminder.

·
Registered
540 Posts
If you can get mine to work, you can use it. It always comes up declined lately. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.