Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts

That's not bad for $19.95

Any idea what shipping would cost. I hate it when they want all your information before they let you get to where you find out how much shipping costs

·
Super Moderator
5,738 Posts
Not bad at all for $20....

Shipping charges are based on the dollar amount of your purchase. Each item in your order is assigned a prorated portion of the order's total shipping charge
According to their table, shipping to Utah would be $11. $9 most other places ($2 extra charge to Ut for some reason)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Brewgirl, thanks so much for the link, I've never seen that particular site before, and I really liked some of those things, especially the complete bathroom set.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love lakeside collection and ltd. Ltd has the same things right now and some additional items lakeside collection does not.

(For those who don't know, lakeside collection and ltd are the same company.)
Oh ya! Ltd Commodities. I have been there too. Love how inexpensive stuff is.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It was just a sneak peek at the harvest issue. So, they pretty much had it up for a day and then took it down. I had saved a few items i liked to my cart and they're still there, so i would be able to buy them. But, it won't allow you to actually go and view the item. Their harvest catalog should be out in a few months, so don't fret! That standing ghoul is pretty cool looking.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya, it was just a day thing I suppose. Once summer starts the harvest catalog will be viewable. Normally around mid-July. I will just keep checking back. Was a nice tease!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I use to work there 20 years ago (damn it doesn't really seem that long ago) and swore I would never buy anything from them but it looks like I may now need to go back on that grudge.

I just signed up for their mailing list. If I get the Halloween version before someone has updated this thread, I will post a reminder.

·
Registered
540 Posts
If you can get mine to work, you can use it. It always comes up declined lately. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts