Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have 10'by10' mausoleum with computerized coffin for sale. the mausoleum is built as heavy as a storeage shed would be built. I would use it to store part of the haunt into after halloween. I bought the coffin a couple years ago from a gentlemen from Kentucky who did an awesome job on it. I'm 61 years old and it take to much energy to do all of this. I have the material for a 25' by 65' maze, which we had 6 room plus 3 hall ways in. I'm taking pictures right now and when I figure it out how to put them on computer I will. I have a electric chair, which I built off of plans from ebay, acid spitter,freddie cruger, animated which, 28 thombstones, 9 black lights,30 some masks, all kinds of body parts etc. Thanks for reading. I will consider all offers, for complete haunt or chunks of it. Let me know what you want and make offers. hdwerep

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello, I am in NJ. I do a huge non-profit haunt at my house for non-perishable food items. I would love to talk with you. I am very interested and have cash in hand. You can reach me at [email protected] or 609-280-8786. Thanks Jon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cleaned out the Maus. today and we took pictures of thombstones, foam props, masks. took pictures of the maus. and coffin. My wife is going to get out all the costumes tomorrow . We will take pictures of them as well as the electric chair and acid spitter. I'm located in central Pennsylvania

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yard haunt

I'm wanting to see if I can get any replys as to buying lock stock and barrel, I know that is wishfull thinking, but I'm trying. If that doesn't succeed then I will probably put items on ebay? I'm will to trade all for a bass boat of equal value as well.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
have 10'by10' mausoleum with computerized coffin for sale. the mausoleum is built as heavy as a storeage shed would be built. I would use it to store part of the haunt into after halloween. I bought the coffin a couple years ago from a gentlemen from Kentucky who did an awesome job on it. I'm 61 years old and it take to much energy to do all of this. I have the material for a 25' by 65' maze, which we had 6 room plus 3 hall ways in. I'm taking pictures right now and when I figure it out how to put them on computer I will. I have a electric chair, which I built off of plans from ebay, acid spitter,freddie cruger, animated which, 28 thombstones, 9 black lights,30 some masks, all kinds of body parts etc. Thanks for reading.
Hi,
Do you have some kind of idea on a price for the whole thing???

·
Registered
205 Posts
May be very interested in what you have to offer. Where are you in Pennsylvania? Pics would definitely be helpful.

Edit: I see you're in Central PA. How close to Emporium?

·
Registered
142 Posts
interested in everything

please pm me, I am interested in everything and can pick it up. Let me know everything you have and what price you would want for it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yard haunt for sale

pictures are posted for the yard haunt, there is still some items I haven't gotten photos of. The electric chair, and the acid barrel I haven't taken out of storage to photo yet. I have severeal strobe light I haven't come across yet as well. hdwerep

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yard haunt for sale I will consider all offer's

I think I scared everybody off, I really don't want to sell things individully, I will consider all offers for complete haunt, or big chunks of it. hdwerep

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yard haunt for sale

mazulium(sp) is actually a shed, coffin is computer generated, with air, computer goes with coffin, organ music plays, lid slowly opens, skeleton sits up and turns and faces the crowd, extends his hand out and moves his index finger back and forth and says follow me. then turns lay's back down and the lids closes, while organ music plays. very cool. make off on complet haunt or make offers on the parts of it you want. I will consider all offers. hdwerep

·
Registered
142 Posts
please contact me I want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We host a haunted house for the animal shelters in our area.

·
Registered
142 Posts
great stuff

Tony your stuff is absolutely amazing, and I wish that I could afford to pay you well what your teriffic props are worth. But we are a small neighborhood haunt and we only have about $350 in our budget for this year since we give 75 percent of the money we collect each year to the animal shelters. And I can't insult you by offering you a ridiculousy low price for the great items that you have. It would be fantastic to have all of those great things, and the neighborhood children would love all of the new additions, but your stuff is worth much more than I could pay. If by some miracle you would accept this low fee, we would gladly accept to pay it to you. Best of luck to you and your sale. Michele

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
pictures are posted for the yard haunt, there is still some items I haven't gotten photos of. The electric chair, and the acid barrel I haven't taken out of storage to photo yet. I have severeal strobe light I haven't come across yet as well. hdwerep
Where are the pictures? I don't see any of them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts