Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I waited too late last year, and my Dollar Trees didn't have any village pieces left. This year, I grabbed them up earlier.

Games Souvenir

Here's the before

Stone carving Carving Playset Metal Miniature

Spray-painted flat black

Scale model Vehicle Miniature Toy

Arch Architecture Figurine Nativity scene Miniature

Games

And finished, with some added clay detail pieces. I still need some more decorations, (trees, lightposts?) but I like it!

· Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks folks. I saw the add for Tombstone Corner. I definitely think I need that! :)

· Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I started picking up some of the Tombstone Corner pieces (I still need the skeleton gazebo), but I quickly realized that my redone pieces from last Halloween did not blend well...

Games Army Military uniform Soldier Scale model

...so everything got a new paintjob. I'm not convinced that I'm completely done with these, but they are much better. I still need a lot of scene setter things--trees, lights, fencing, moss, etc. but I'm pretty happy for twenty something dollar Halloween village.

Nativity scene Interior design Fictional character

Fictional character Games

Playset House Figurine Miniature World

Geological phenomenon House Interior design Village Games

· Registered
673 Posts
So I started picking up some of the Tombstone Corner pieces (I still need the skeleton gazebo), but I quickly realized that my redone pieces from last Halloween did not blend well...

View attachment 210456

...so everything got a new paintjob. I'm not convinced that I'm completely done with these, but they are much better. I still need a lot of scene setter things--trees, lights, fencing, moss, etc. but I'm pretty happy for twenty something dollar Halloween village.

View attachment 210458
View attachment 210459
View attachment 210460
View attachment 210461
Turned out great!! I like your setup!

· Registered
38 Posts
That was extremely creative to be able to turn a little cheerful Christmas village into a dark and menacing Halloween village. Awesome job! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.