Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I waited too late last year, and my Dollar Trees didn't have any village pieces left. This year, I grabbed them up earlier.

IMG_1886.jpg
Here's the before

IMG_1888.jpg
Spray-painted flat black

IMG_1963.jpg
IMG_1971.jpg
IMG_1969.jpg
And finished, with some added clay detail pieces. I still need some more decorations, (trees, lightposts?) but I like it!

·
Registered
268 Posts
If you are wanting to add to your village this year Dollar Tree will be selling a 16 piece set for $10.00. the collection is called Tombstone Corner and will be available online July 25th.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks folks. I saw the add for Tombstone Corner. I definitely think I need that! :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I started picking up some of the Tombstone Corner pieces (I still need the skeleton gazebo), but I quickly realized that my redone pieces from last Halloween did not blend well...

IMG_7676.JPG

...so everything got a new paintjob. I'm not convinced that I'm completely done with these, but they are much better. I still need a lot of scene setter things--trees, lights, fencing, moss, etc. but I'm pretty happy for twenty something dollar Halloween village.

IMG_7697.JPG
IMG_7711.JPG
IMG_7717.JPG
IMG_7718.JPG

·
Registered
672 Posts
So I started picking up some of the Tombstone Corner pieces (I still need the skeleton gazebo), but I quickly realized that my redone pieces from last Halloween did not blend well...

View attachment 210456

...so everything got a new paintjob. I'm not convinced that I'm completely done with these, but they are much better. I still need a lot of scene setter things--trees, lights, fencing, moss, etc. but I'm pretty happy for twenty something dollar Halloween village.

View attachment 210458
View attachment 210459
View attachment 210460
View attachment 210461
Turned out great!! I like your setup!

·
Registered
38 Posts
That was extremely creative to be able to turn a little cheerful Christmas village into a dark and menacing Halloween village. Awesome job! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts