Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I read in one of the posts over in the General section about these 1$ BabyDolls, so I went to the store and bought one and finaly painted her today. I'm gonna buy some more tomarrow to paint, just to set about my room untill it's closer to Halloween. Enjoy! :) (Also, the same doll is in my Avatar now, only under blacklight.)

(I MIGHT do a step by step on how to paint her, though they'll never turn out the same...I get board doing everything the same all the time...)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
She's beautiful, Mrs. L. I like how her "mascara" makes her eyes look big and then they glow in the blacklight. Are you going to add hair? I kinda like the way she looks without it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I Love-it, Mrs.Lovett!

My local Dollar Tree has these creepy unpainted doll heads and parts, and I have eyed them for some time, thanks for giving me an excuse to pick a few up!
(LOVE the way the face seems to be growing with darkness from the inside! Gives a great cracked look as well!)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Skulkin:Thank you! Yeah, I like how she looks without hair aswell, but I'm gonna do some more and see how this type of doll looks with hair...and figure out how to attach it... :p

Darkpenguin:Thanks, and your welcome!lol

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,651 Posts
Nice little doll for a Wicked Little Things theme...lol. I like.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just found this and would make a great prop for my zombie nursery for 2010! THANKS for the post !!!

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
i would love to do some of these but going into doller tree and buying baby dolls i might get a few looks. ill get some little girl to do it. jk lol nice work i like the eyes!

·
Registered
267 Posts
The Great Pumpkin Join Date: Sep 2009

i would love to do some of these but going into doller tree and buying baby dolls i might get a few looks. ill get some little girl to do it. jk lol nice work i like the eyes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the beauty of having a 3 year old !!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Cheap,nice and very scary prop. Love it. You should post a painting how to. This doll looks like those $40.00 ones from spirit. Nice job.

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
The Great Pumpkin Join Date: Sep 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the beauty of having a 3 year old !!!
lucky.... lol
ok I want to do this right now asap!!! What is it just the face or the hands? I mean a dollar seriously awesome
this does look like a fun project tho.

-BYH

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ok so i went to my Dollar tree today and they have hundreds of baby dolls for the dollar price but they are in pink and blue outfits and have skin tone faces. Did you paint the whole head or were they white already.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Going to my Dollar tree again and getting 2 of their baby dolls and giving it a shot. As soon as Im done I will post some pics .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts