Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a California trip yesterday. I love Disney, and since I also love Halloween, I was attracted to the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean & Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise. I found myself looking for ideas and inspiration while on those rides. Anyone else the same way?

And aside from a mini Stitch stuffed animal to hang on my rearview mirror and a lot of stretched pennies, the only souveniers I brought back were 5 art prints (all Halloween related).

They also have a year round Halloween wearhouse down there called Halloween Club so of course I had to stop there. Could have spent half a day and a lot of money in there but since I had my whole family along I couldn't. I did get a wig perfect for my 09 costume though.

Check out these great art prints. The four horror movie ones were from Universal Studios where they have an attraction called Horror House (or something like that) that showcases early horror movies. The Haunted Mansion one is of course from Disney. These will make a great addition to my decor this October. And I apologize for the poor picture quality. Still figuring out camera settings.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Sounds like you had a blast. When we went to Disneyworld in FL, I spent a lot of time in the store near the Haunted Mansion (which is awesome and almost an absolute-must for any Halloween time fan) and it had a ton of Halloween items. Could have bought the store out! Glad you had a great trip.

Those posters are very cool - they'll look great hanging up!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sounds like a blast! Those pics sure will go great framed! :D Shame your family didn't share your keen Halloween enthusiasm, but I suppose, you can't please everyone! :p

If I'd have gone, because I love taking(and posing for) photos, I'd have probably checked out as much of it as I could pretty quickly, and then gone to the 'creepier' sections. As tempting as it would be to check them first, I'm sure I'd just lose track of time with them!!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Nice prints those will be a great addition to your halloween collection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts