Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a combo...My wife made the flicker candles (thanks to Terra's tutorial!) and I made the tombstone. I heard this mentioned a few months back on a post which ended up turning into the lighted ghostly footprints post and nothing ever came of the original post....but I couldn't get the idea out of my head!

So here it is! It has a wiper motor in the base that will be on a cyclical timer to ring the bell, which is rigged with fishing line, since the idea is that he rang the bell so much the string broke, but he still rings it in actual death. :D I'll post a video if people are that interested in seeing and hearing the bell ring...so I'm guessing I'll be posting a video soon. :rolleyes:
This is the side people will see from inside our haunt/cemetery:

This is what people outside the fence will see:

And a closeup of the epitaph/poem I came up with:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That is beautiful. I can't wait to see the video of it!

The double sided stone is also a great idea!

Nice work on the design and painting too.

Eric

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
This is one terrific tombstone, and that you have "animated" it is sorta like a cherry on top! I am inspired to travel to Olathe and "borrow" this one from you!

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Excellent work! I was hoping that someone would develop a "dead ringer" headstone - I liked that concept. Please do post a video when you get a chance.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Very good, workmanship is excellent!! NOW, show us how you did it!! LOL!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts