Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ghouls and Fiends,

Have you ever felt a presence in a room when none but you is there? Have you ever heard strange noises and moans? Have you ever seen a person that floats or a dark hooded being? Well, I can tell you one thing, I've encountered all of these. Most of them were dark and uneasy.

The first time I've ever had a paranormal problem that was dark was outside of Nashville Tn. We moved into a rental house when I was a young boy. Little did I know, this move would change my life forever! It all started when my older brother saw a man in black in the kitchen doing the dishes. He was scared and ran back upstairs. The following day when he told me I was outside playing, when I found a gravestone by a tree in the backyard. It was from the 1800's - probably a Civil War Gravestone. I ran to tell my older brother about it and of course he didn't believe me. When I showed him it he couldn't believe it. That spirit must have been a Union solider. We believed and still believe he was. I was young and stupid so I did the unthinkable. I took the Gravestone inside our house, which made matters worse! The Union Soldier was seen more often, one time my brother saw the Union Solider looking through some drawling I had. The Union soldier never seemed evil or dark. One spirit that did seem evil, I saw it whenever I woke up from a nightmare. It was a dark figure that came out of my closet and went through the window. Sometimes our two dogs would bark at nothing. The Hauntings continued on until I through the gravestone back in the yard. Nothing ever came back since. Don't ask me why I brought the gravestone in the house. I was just curious and wanted to show people.

We eventually moved away and left the house. We're never going back to that house again!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's always interesting hearing others experiences. I for one have never encountered anything dark or evil.

When growing up, there was always a presence felt in our house. It was noticed more at night. Almost every night I would see a manly figure in front of my bedroom door. He would always face our living room and it almost looked as if he was watching over the house. I had never felt scared by this presence. My sister and I saw him so frequently that we decided to name him Fred. To this day, i still feel like he was trying to pretect us. My parents no longer live in that house...kind of makes me sad.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I'm jealous of anyone who has had a Civil War paranormal experience!! Maybe its because I'm a war history nut, maybe because of the time period...I dunno.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts