Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****SOLD*****

Booth measures approx 2.5 feet square foot print and about 6.5 foot high.

Booth breaks down into 4 sides to store flat and is easily assembled and held together with door hinges.

Outstanding custom made/hand painted piece that will last a lifetime.

98994d1320160197-years-aggressive-build-carnival-theme-vc9f4031sm.jpg

scary-carnival-booth.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do you have any idea what it weighs? I love that booth and want to see what shipping would be. But thee going to ask what it weighs. Thanks!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
weight is a good queston. I haven't ever weighed it but I would assume that it would weigh in about the same weight as 3-4 standard shipping pallets since that's about the amount of wood on it.

I see you're in washington so if you wanted to try to build one yourself you could always give it a try by following the step-by-step I created...

http://makezine.com/projects/scary-ticket-booth-build/

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey thanks for the instructions! Very cool of you. I do clowns a lot here and I think that booth is very cool looking. I have enough creepy looking clowns to pick one out for it, or maybe a pop up prop. Anyway thanks again and I will let you know how it turns out. CJ

·
Registered
31 Posts
Keith:
We have emailed/spoken before. I love your set up and very interested in the ticket booth. Which airport is closest to you Akron or Cleveland? I can fly the booth but have to be at or under 100lbs. Did you ever get a weight on it? Thanks.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry I had forgotten.
Nearest airport is cleveland airport but I'm thinking that the 4 sides combined might be more than 100 lbs. Might need to separate it into 2 'packages'.

Not sure what the estimate is but you might want to look into shipping via Greyhound bus. Just do a google search for greyhound shipping.

I'll see if i can dig out the booth this month to get a weight estimate.

keith.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Keith:
Pretty good deal on Greyhound. I can ship on AA up to 100 lbs for less then Greyhounds offer. HMU when you have an estimate on weight. I will PM my cell.

·
Registered
312 Posts
keithcorcoran Any chance your selling that Funhouse Façade? If not maybe a bit of info on how it was built? I will be doing a carnival theme this year and I love what you accomplished last year. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is this prop still available? If so, do you have any additional carnival or circus props that are for sale. I'm interested in everything I have seen from you so far... cotton candy machine, facade, entrance, and ticket box. We are going with that theme this year and you can never have enough awesomeness. I'll be making a round trip car ride through multiple states to pick up several items I am buying on here in a few months if thats something you can work with me on. I look forward to hearing from you. Your stuff looks great.

Thanks
Amanda

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@ghostlland820 - thanks, hoped to make it easy for people to build their own.

@scottv - sorry, this is sold as is all my other carnival related stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts