Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun night........from 1-10 I give it an 8 because of damage control........the walk in trail and my new powerfull fogger seems to have gotten the kids too rowdy and they started jumping over my taped off section , well one kid hit one of my Tiki's and it hit the ground lit.......yikes. Oh well that was the worst of it except one little kid started crying once the movie started he was scared. Oh the really cool moments of the night was my neighbor pulling up on a motor bike with a wolf mask on.......he surprise us with that....very cool and my next store neighbors (2 retired school teachers at the age of 68) decided to sit in their backyard with hooded white screen mask on near my trail as my party group walk the trail out back.........how cool !!!! See pics below on these guys. They were very creepy looking..........overall I was happy that a few parents got into it. Oh thats my 13 yr. old boy in one pic with the chainsaw in the shed before the party. Man I'm tried it was long but fun.:cool: PS...........some of the pics are bad taken from a video camera but it was kinda dark and with foggers running hard not to blur a pic......sorry but I tried, hope you enjoy them anyhow.

·
Registered
138 Posts
looks like a good time. not to hijack but it reminds me of a party i had as a kid, my pops had all the kids gathered round telling a story in the garage about a chainsaw killer, at the climax my uncle comes in ripping a chainsaw. it was hillarious.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Looks like a great time, bozz!!! the walk thru trail looked killer, and how cool that the neighbors chimed in!!! Thanks for sharing pics.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ya'll, yeah the neighbors was a very wonderfull surprise support. The party turnout was off a lot we were expecting maybe 50 but only got about 30 to 35 max. 50% kids and not many wanted to watch the movie.....kinda weird. But they were having fun rolling around in the fog and chasing one another so I guess it went ok. Think I need a new spin on things if I do one next year.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I love the zombie guy in the pic of your trail, the way you've captured him in the dying light is fantastic :) Bet it all looks even better in person! Congrats on a successful night of Halloween fun! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts