Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,893 Posts
I'm going to reprise my role as Freddy this year but I have El cheapo mask, I would love a silicone like yours but too strong for my budget, looks awesome, my sweater is a bit large but yours is form fitted, nice because Freddy is slim,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to reprise my role as Freddy this year but I have El cheapo mask, I would love a silicone like yours but too strong for my budget, looks awesome, my sweater is a bit large but yours is form fitted, nice because Freddy is slim,
I actually got quite lucky because I bought the sweater on eBay and it ended up being a perfect fit! Don't feel too bad. I'm 20 and live at home still so I can afford to spend the extra money on stuff like that. Just save up, it's definitely worth it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm a huge Freddy Krueger/Wes Craven fan and over the years that is the best costume I have seen. Whoever did the silicone did a great job very professional.....even down to the nose which is almost like a witch's nose. I also like that it's "old school" Freddy makeup. Sweater and fedora is great too. Enjoy and use the get up to your advantage. My kids think it's scarier than the real Freddy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really cool costume but a bit too expensive for my blood.
Maybe you could burn or fray the edges of the sweater a bit to make it more 'dirty' and 'old school' looking?
Just a suggestion of course. :eek:
That's a good idea. I plan on selling the entire costume after Halloween so I'll probably just leave it alone and let the next person decide on what they wanna do with it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts