Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this somewhere before but I can't find it again. I want to paint my face with a skull design using ultraviolet paint/ink. So that the skull portion will only been seen when I pass under a black light.
Has anyone done this before and have a good photo that I can use as a template or guide? Or maybe another website? Maybe even a skull stencil?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Yendor,

Now does anyone have a photo of someone who has painted their face with a skull design that I copy with the UV paint to use a guide?

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
Mr. Mordacious (DevaintArt name) is fantastic with make up and has some nice skull and skeleton face/body paintings in his gallery : Mr-Mordacious's Gallery

The two images I think that will help you most with your plan are these:

Also, you may want to play with the paint a bit and see if it glows brighter the heavier it is applied. If that is the case, then for shading in the skull you can apply the paint lighter in areas that need to be shaded and vice versa for places that should show brightly.

Be sure to post pictures of this costume if you get it to go the way you want it to, I think everyone here would love to see it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts