Halloween Forum banner

My Corpsed Witch Caldron Creep from Walgreens Skelly

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Ghost of Spookie 
#1 ·
Here is what I did with my Walgreens skeleton. I threw some cheap creepy cloth on her for now, but will dress her better for next year. I also have a two inch tube running into the caldron from behind that will connect to my fog machine, but that will get done tomorrow before the trick-or-treaters arrive.

You know, it just dawned on me that I never mentioned something most of you might find pretty interesting: ) I live in a funeral parlor. My home was built in 1962 as a 3200 square foot funeral parlor and operated as one up until 2002 when the funeral director constructed a new building about a mile away. He then converted this one into a house and sold it. The rooms are huge. The same day we moved in, we found the original plans in a drawer in the laundry room from when it was built in 1962, detailing what each room was. My FCG that you see floating in the picture window is in our guest bedroom, which was once viewing room A. My family room is located in what was viewing room B. At the beginning of the video, my caldron creep is in our huge laundry room, which is the size of an average bedroom. The laundry room was once the morgue where the bodies of the deceased were embalmed and prepped for burial. My bedroom is right next to that; pretty creepy right? It's actually very homey and not at all creepy feeling; at least to me it’s not, but then again, look where I spend my time on the internet. Although the first night we spent here I don't think either of us slept at all. The only draw back is that we have absolutely no back yard what so ever. The building was constructed as a huge ranch style building that takes up the entire property, except for a modest strip of front yard. Boo!

See less See more
#5 ·
Very freaky look! She looks skin and bones and it just makes my skin crawl. BTW what did you do for her eyes? Nice stirring action on the cauldron. I love the FCG in your big picture window. It really shows off nicely there. Your tombstone ghoul is another great touch.

So do you guys tell "parlor" jokes at your dinner parties?! Bet you could come up with some good ones, even if you make them up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.