Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG! I thought I'd never get back here. My computer went out completely. Just trying to get outof debt and then my computer go's out. I got a speeding ticket to pay this week I'm late on my props is there anything else we can pile on here. It's getting closer to the big day and I can't talk to anyone. AARRRRGGGHHH!

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
I feel your pain! My computer died a month ago, and my brand new laptop went kaput so we sent it off for warranty repair. 3 speeding tickets, too broke to pay attention, house that won't sell, moving twice, and a partridge in a pear tree....

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I feel for ya Blackheart. The computer I'm on now is old. ( win 98 ). Got a new one and had nothing but problems. Over two months of aggravation. Taking it back just to be told there's nothing wrong with it. I guess Vista is supposed to act that way. So I took an ax to it. It works just as well now as it did before I rebooted it with heavy metal. Still digging pieces of it out of the yard. Getting a Mac.

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
OMG!! I'm not the only one!
My pc died about a week ago. I rebooted it and it wouldn't come back under XP, vista or linux! That sucker was toast and it killed my new hard disk too.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I got a new laptop since my old desk-top crashed, its been nothing but trouble needed new drive and fan, big time garbage! Not so sure about vista either

1 - 8 of 8 Posts