Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, had fun making it and plan on making more, on its fright night it will be sitting on a wooden pallet to add more of a realistic feel, i want to trigger using pir but the motion sensor i hacked didnt work as planed as i ruined the motion sensor board. Is there an alternative to trigger a prop besides a mat, pir, or hand fired that doesnt require ordering offline being that we have 2 yes 2 days remaining, guys its time to go to defcon one and get moving lol i feel far behind -_-

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it ran great, scared a a lot of people, It was sitting on a big industrial pallet, with chains holding the box down, it looked really nice, it still does work great (just messed with it a few seconds ago), but now that i have over 200 hours of Stick, and MIG welding i feel that i might break that down and make a nice new framed pneumatic device, im not sure though i kinda like it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
great job! you have a first rate prop there! :)

(You can get a motion sensor that will work with any light etc.??? Did not know that...you just plug it up?)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if you have a 120volt solenoid, you can just hard wire it to motion sensor flood lights, or you can use the motion sensor that has an output of 5-12v dc. i beleive fright props sells a motion sensor that plugs right into the pico boo, but for simple automation, a 120v ac solenoid and motion sensing floodlight will work, just leave the duration knob all the way down to 5 secs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts