Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built this over the weekend...I will add a few more things to make it look a little more scary but this will be the first stop on my haunt. I also included a picture of my costume for this year....I still have to finish the boots but I think it looks good so far...what do you think?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Looks great! Don't forget to color/cover your hands to match the mask and you'll have them screaming :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
church

I would add a step or two to your front door, and some hand rails extending out a bit. I think it would give some dimension to it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the great advice...I am going to add some windows that will be boarded up using some old pallets and then some dead bushes for a little decorations...I will post more when I am done.
Deadna...I plan to get some green makeup paint to do my arms and then throw a few stitches here and there. I have so much left to do and so little time.......

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Defiantely need to cover the hands, or at least pait them up. The church looks great so far! I can't wait to see it finished. I like the boarded up windows, or maybe have something hanging 1/2 way out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts