Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Cemetery sign is finally finished. This project was a pain in the butt but worth it. let e know waht you thing. good or bad. post up some more pics later. thanks for looking....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Absolutely awesome and very very very nice use of lighting. Not to bright, and not to dark. All your lighting seems to tie in and flow perfect and not overpowering. How are you lighting it?

Also what kind of camera are you using and are you using a tripod? My guess is you are?
Thanks. I'm using Malibu out door flood lighting. 20 watt bulbs. I spraid painted the in side of the lights with diffrent colors..

So what is the cemetery sign made from? (looks great btw).
Thanks WiCCeD. Yeah The sign is made of 1 inch square tubing steel piping with cast iron pieces from king metals in Los Angeles Ca . The frame weighed in 95 pounds. The letters are made of foam board.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Thanks. I'm using Malibu out door flood lighting. 20 watt bulbs. I spraid painted the in side of the lights with diffrent colors..
Very nicely done, perfect example of what I have been saying that you don't need 85-100w floods to get the effect you want. I use par 36 fixtures with 30w bulbs for highlighting in the same manner you did for certain objects in my cemetery and to keep from over washing. You did an amazing job and looks awesome.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Wow , that is awesome! Beatifull job! Very Pro!

Did you make the bones for the skull frames? that is just too cool.

Mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts