Halloween Forum banner

My candles

1643 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  TK421
I made some candles last year for my cemetery, but I'm making more for this year. I'm hoping to arrange them on a coffin. Anyway, last year, I only made a few drips from the top of the candle. See below.

But, after I saw Shawn and Lynne Mitchell's tutorial here,I loved how they looked with the drips down the entire thing.

I made 23 candles, ranging from 10" to 2".

I still have to paint the candles and get about 20 or so more tea lights

I guess my point is this: If you haven't tried making these candles, you really should. They're extremely cheap (although the glue drips do take some time), and they add a neat touch to a haunt
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
85 Posts
VERY nice ! Some food for thought . Why not remove the batteries from them , and use a wall wart with enough/proper DC voltage to cover them all in one group , since they are all on at the same time anyway ? One wall wart/one switch -25 candles ( or how ever many you plan on using - just alter DC voltage wall wart as needed for different quantities )
BTW -- those are some GREAT candles ! I made some of the ones with just a few drips , but , thats gonna change - :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.