Halloween Forum banner

My Bloody Valentine costume

60577 Views 68 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  ValentineNightMare
Just saw the 2009 version of My Bloody Valentine in 3D. Great movie! Must see in 3D. Any ideas on how to obtain or piece together a similar costume? Where to look, where to start...Thanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Dallas Comic Con

Found this and thought I would share in case anyone is interested in meeting Todd Farmer (the Writer of My Bloody Valentine 3D).....sounds fun so I am going....^^

The Dallas Comic Con is this weekend, January 24-25 at the Richardson Civic Center

Come out and meet special comic book and media guests. The show features a wide variety of artists and writers, including Bernie Wrightson (SWAMP THING), William Stout (WIZARDS), Herb Trimpe (HULK), Howard Chaykin (PUNISHER:WAR JOURNAL), Jon Bogdanove (SUPERMAN:MAN OF STEEL), Joe Jusko (VAMPIRELLA), Mark Brooks (ULTIMATE X-MEN), Tim Bradstreet (PUNISHER), Jim Daly (X-FILES), Kerry Gammill (SUPERMAN), Brian Denham (X-FILES), and James O'Barr (THE CROW), to name but a few.

Media guests include Thomas Jane (THE MIST, PUNISHER) and Todd Farmer (writer of MY BLOODY VALENTINE in 3-D).

General admission is just $10, and kids 12 and under get in free with paid adult. Two-day priority Speedpasses ar $20. PARKING IS FREE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.