Halloween Forum banner

My Bloody Valentine costume

60542 68
Just saw the 2009 version of My Bloody Valentine in 3D. Great movie! Must see in 3D. Any ideas on how to obtain or piece together a similar costume? Where to look, where to start...Thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Read Only
342 Posts
I grew up in a mining town and the ideas mentioned so far are great. The helmets above are perfect, they just need a quick coat of krylon fusion black paint to be ready.

The mask will be the tricky part. I would buy the mask that was mentioned above and cut out the center mouth portion for a hose. What you need is a small piece of sump pump hose. It is very flexible and looks just like the hose in the picture. The bag he is wearing could probably be found, but I would look at some thrift stores and try to find an old leather purse. Then you could cut it down and make a nice looking bag for the hose to go into. If it is leather you could paint it and run a sanding block over it and rough it up a little.

Does this help any? I'm going to keep searching online and see if anything comes up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.