Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whats everyone think about this remake? the fact that its in 3-D sounds very cool. its films like this that i do not mind them remaking because they can be done better than the first. notice i said "CAN" that does not mean they will be. heres to hoping that this one willl rock. heres a link
My Bloody Valentine 3D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i will be checking this out next week, so i will let you know what i thought about it :)
I to like the first Johnny, seems from the trailer they kept the feel of the original.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I saw it this past Saturday. While I didn't like it as much as the original, it was still a pretty good horror flick. The 3D was done very well and it's always great to see genre veteran Tom Atkins in a new movie.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I loved it. I even ducked once, which made me feel foolish, but my instinct is to duck when something is coming at my head. Waiting to hear what you thought JohnnyT.

·
Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Great movie. Wasen't at all scary but had a great twisted ending with Jensen.
The effect were great for the big screen. It litlerly felt like you were running through the coal mine and the store, and in the house and in the woods.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Ya now, I've never seen a 3-D movie before. I'm wondering if it's worth going out to see it. If I wait for it to go on DVD, will it be a 3-d version as well?:confused:

Most likley no on the 3-D if it's relased. After all when they put the nightmare before christmas 3-d in theaters it never came to dvd release like that.

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I liked it. Haven't seen the original. I agree it wasn't scary at all.

The 3-D was amazing. Granted I haven't seen a 3-D movie since the 80's but WOW has it come a long way......

·
Registered
22 Posts
I thought the movie was great! I love horror flicks and the fact that it was 3-D excited me even more! Besides the scary parts the movie had a great plot and awesome ending! For those of you who saw it, I hope you know what I am talking about HINT:"There is nobody there, shoot him!" LOVED IT!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
It was just such a good twist! When it first starts your like OMG! Turn around and then he says that line and your like what is going on and then like that he disappears! And your like NO (#*&$(&$ WAY!

The other good part of this movie is the token black guy diden't die. lol I actually notice that in movies. The only bad thing about this movie was Jamie King. She was to funny in how she tired to act scared.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts