Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every body...today I went to Disney and took some pictures of the Hauted Mansion to share with you guys for inspiration, enjoy!!!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Thanks Liuoliveira,
thanks for sharing the pics. and Happy Birthday darling. I can never get enough of the Haunted Mansion. I can just hear the theme music as I was looking at your pics.

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Ah... my home-away-from-home! A great place to spend your birthday - or any other day for that matter. Happy Birthday!

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Jealous!:( I haven't been back since the overhaul!

There's rumors that the HBG will finally be making a long overdue appearance with Disney worrying over a potentially huge drop, in park guests; as Universal opens the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Infact Disney accidently leaked plans overhaul all of Magic Kingdom with plans to add a haunted mine coaster dark ride inside of the soon to be closing Snow White attraction. WDW is stepping up their game to help counteract Harry Potter and hopefully keep the park guest over at the Mouse.

Oh! Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Awesome pixs! I love the Haunted Mansion! What a wonderful way to spend your birthday!:) Happy Birthday Liuoliveira:)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DaveintheGrave
( Happy Birthday!!
Hey, I don't see you in any of the pics!!
I wanna go too! WAAAAHHH............. )

I'am Here WAAAAAA Thanks

·
Bog Body
1,474 Posts
you didn't get in trouble for taking pics on the ride? i'd be careful doing that. anyway, good pics none the less.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts