Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after taking the year off, due to losing the location we used to haunt, my girlfriend and I decided to do a haunt in the front courtyard of our apartment complex.

We got all the neighbors involved at the last minute, but it was great fun and something to look forward to next year.

I took other pictures, but they didn't really do it any justice. But now that I know my landlord doesn't care (she was actually really excited and glad we did it) I can start planning for next year. More effects, more tombstones, more advertising a few days before!

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's a great set! Even more awesome that your apt neighbors got involved. : ) We got the same Grandinroad coffin this yr : ) $39 yahoo!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a great set! Even more awesome that your apt neighbors got involved. : ) We got the same Grandinroad coffin this yr : ) $39 yahoo!
Yeah, that's what I paid for it too! I motorized it and it opened and closed all night.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DMinor that is sooo awesome!!! It's great that people in your complex wanted to help out, makes it more fun!!
Yeah, it was amazing. They all worked together to help me get it all setup and torn down the same night. They were troopers.

I can't wait for next year!

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
that is so cool, that every one had fun and participated! Great pics, you do a good job, creatively taken, I like that they are taken from near the ground, near the object. And I like the "candles" in the graveyard good idea! it looks really awesome!

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
The lighting on the pic with the coffin against the tree is amazing. In fact that entire shot is amazing.

Any chance you'd be willing to share the full size version of that one?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts