Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
You're obviously married to the right person! My husband bought me a wooden barrel for my birthday one year, since he knew I badly wanted to make a barrel pop-up prop. It's great to have supportive spouses, isn't it?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
And what did you give him? the dirty diapers? hahaha

This is the only place in the world where a woman would be delighted to get a dead baby for her anniversary.....warped! lol

MsM

·
Registered
668 Posts
awww how sweet of your husband. Wow where else would you hear that it's sweet that someone's husband gave them a dead baby as a gift much less an anniversary gift. My birthday's tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing what my husband gets me maybe I should show him your post :p for inspiration :)

edited because I'm a noob:
ohhhhh and I forgot to say CONGRATS & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!..... how many years?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahahah Thanks Gothikren... 5 years... He is very Sweet... He now my crazy taste for dead halloween props.

I got this one too..At spirit Halloween ..But is dammm broken...I am so mad at spirit

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
awww how sweet of your husband. Wow where else would you hear that it's sweet that someone's husband gave them a dead baby as a gift much less an anniversary gift. My birthday's tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing what my husband gets me maybe I should show him your post :p for inspiration :)

edited because I'm a noob:
ohhhhh and I forgot to say CONGRATS & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!..... how many years?
If she had wanted to be congratulated on being married for 5 years, she would have just said...hey guys its my anniversary. BUT NO, she posted her gift....her very cool gift which she knew would steal the show :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Aw your baby is beautiful..he looks just like your hubby i presume>>>lol..jk and Happy Anniversary!! Mine is next month...i cant wait to c what i get!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
christmascandy1 Yea my baby look just like my hubby..so prettyyyy.... hahahah thanks..and happy anniversary for you too... XoXo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts