Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
omg love her!!!I bought the one from party city and I like her.But your whole display is awesome.Looks like you have a great horror movie collection.
Hey , thank you ! I was also going to get the party city one but decided not too , have u seen the Trick or Treat Studios one that is about to come out ? Looks great

·
Read Only
1,348 Posts
I was glad to see all the other movie memorabilia along with your Annabelle. Your doll is an homage to Hollywood more than horror stories told around campfires late at night. I feel sorry for the real Anabelle who unfortunately looks so totally charming that Hollywood couldn't imagine letting her appear in her own movie. There's just something about Raggedy Ann that doesn't illicit fear the way those creepy porcelain dolls do. Below is the actual Annabelle in the Ed and Lorraine Warren Occult Museum.

annabelle-doll.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was glad to see all the other movie memorabilia along with your Annabelle. Your doll is an homage to Hollywood more than horror stories told around campfires late at night. I feel sorry for the real Anabelle who unfortunately looks so totally charming that Hollywood couldn't imagine letting her appear in her own movie. There's just something about Raggedy Ann that doesn't illicit fear the way those creepy porcelain dolls do. Below is the actual Annabelle in the Ed and Lorraine Warren Occult Museum.

View attachment 580495
I have seen videos about the occult museum . I hope i get a chance to see it sometime in person . The conjuring movies are some of my all time favorite horror movies . Thanks you for watching and commenting on my Annabelle video

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all the comments and for watching my video , if you would like please subscribe to my youtube channel . Thanks so much

1 - 12 of 12 Posts