Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better late than never haha

We had our best turnout and best reviews for the 2009 party. Enjoy a few pics!

Our invitation

save the dates i sent out

Amazing cake someone made for us

Our set up before the lights went out

my 80's Billy Idol costume

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lots of great costumes in there and you guys pulled your theme out to a T. Very nice! Did you rent some sort of bingo hall or what? Looks just like a high school gymnasium prom.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wow, that's an amazing party!! You must have worked really hard on it, and it goes to show! Well done!!

Also, of your friends costumes, although it's not a 'halloween/horror' one, I LOVE the Chun-Li outfit! If I didn't always do a horror theme outfit, I'd have done this one myself:)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
What a great party theme and decorations! Your guests looked outstanding as well!
Made me think of my own prom and the zombified feeling I had the day after lol

MsM

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's a lot of work but my 3 friends and i have been doing the party for a few years so we basically have it down to a science. We rent a hall owned by a private club and it is the perfect spot. They usually use it for communion parties etc, but they love our halloween party. The bartenders fight over who gets to work that night haha.

It's not a class reunion, just friends and friends of friends. It grows every year due to word of mouth.

Our theme made it real easy to decorate this year as well!

matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts