Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Haunters,

I haven't posted here in a long time yet I still do a small walk-thru haunt in my garage every year. Well that is, every year except this year. Due to the pandemic, I canceled my Haunt this year which broke my heart. However, I used the time I usually devote to creating my Haunt for the trick-or-treaters to making a music video for Halloween. About 15 years ago, I wrote new lyrics to the song "My Favorite Things" with the thought of someday doing something with it. Well, I finally did, and I'm pretty happy with it.
Please enjoy!

My Favorite Horrible Things

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Haunters,

I haven't posted here in a long time yet I still do a small walk-thru haunt in my garage every year. Well that is, every year except this year. Due to the pandemic, I canceled my Haunt this year which broke my heart. However, I used the time I usually devote to creating my Haunt for the trick-or-treaters to making a music video for Halloween. About 15 years ago, I wrote new lyrics to the song "My Favorite Things" with the thought of someday doing something with it. Well, I finally did, and I'm pretty happy with it.
Please enjoy!

That is great, and to think that I can't even take a good still photo...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Haunters,

Please enjoy!

Great job on the video. Makes me want to pull my Halloween stuff back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts