Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Psychic or Psychotic?
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone it's been a long time since I've been active here. Life just always seems to have other plans for me. So I uploaded some pictures of my yard to the Halloween 2018 album but here's a wide view of most of the graveyard.

So this year my town had the first ever House of Horrors contest for yard displays. Mrs. Skellington kept bugging me to enter and I told her I didn't really care because that's not why I do it. Finally I told her if she wanted me to participate to just sign us up so she did. There were only 17 entries from the entire town but I get a text from a friend last Thursday congratulating me. What the heck we won.

Now I feel the pressure to have to do even better next year.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween and start working we only have 359 days left for 2019!

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
The skeletons look great and your lighting really sets the yard apart I think. I like the house topped with the JOL in the upper window too. Did you have projections going on in the upstairs rooms?

Congrats on your win!

·
Psychic or Psychotic?
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The skeletons look great and your lighting really sets the yard apart I think. I like the house topped with the JOL in the upper window too. Did you have projections going on in the upstairs rooms?

Congrats on your win!
Over the garage I have a projection of dancing skeletons in one window and a FCG in the other. It doesn't really show in a still photo. Video on FB taken by the contest judge shows them better.

The JOL in the top window is one of my favorite touches. Have to crawl through a tight attic space to put it up every year on the 1st of October just to let everyone know Halloween is coming. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts