Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What software did you use to edit your invite? I really liked the "break up/interference" type effect you used. Very, very creative! Thanks for sharing!

Used After Effects. I learned how to use it specifically for this invite. BIG learning curve. The glitchy effect is called TWITCH from www.videocopilot.com. That mixed in with some nice glitchy static.
Kenswift

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah. My wifes incredible but I think I scarred Isabella for life by letting her watch the finished product. She was scaring everyone at Chuck E Cheese yesterday acting like her character.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I think the suggestions are awesome and thankfully they are just about the invite, which is a quick fix. Video changes are rougher. I am going to make the changes and PM you to get your opinion if thats cool with you. The whole front of the house will be covered in 10mil plastic with quarantine signs. The guests will be greeted with people in hazmat suits and gas masks. They walk through my stoop which is not enclosed and it will shoot them with air and trigger the fog machine.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Not sure about the food. I do know we have a life size open chested cadaver that we will be filling with a tin of pulled pork for people to eat out of.

As far as the game, this is my idea. I am open for suggestions though.

First - I am making a video with Professor Ford from my invite:
He will talk about the virus and the effects with flashes of zombie clips from movies.
He will them let everyone know that the virus has mutated and all guests have been infected. He is on the verge of finding an antidote but needs samples from 5 cadavers. Th cadavers have been dismembered and must be reassembled for samples to be taken.

We will give each guest a piece of a puzzle (or pieces). They have to assemble their puzzle and that will be there team. I figure 5 or 6 people per team. Then they have to find the body parts and reassemble the cadaver pictured in their puzzle. The body parts will be scattered all around our property and in our basement. The first team to assemble their body wins.

I have will also have made syringes filled with green jello shots, which will be the antidote administered before the guests leave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.