Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got pictures up in my profile (Not sure how to add the link) Sorry the pic's are so small.
Thanks to SouthernBelle for her moving eye prop that I took one step further and made into my Jack-in-the-box. I'll have 3 fog machines, scary music from the garage and wireless speakers, plus I'll be dressed up as a Voodoo witch doctor handing out treats!! Found the cut down trees in a wash by my house and I love the effect. Kinda leaning towards a New Orleans Voodoo-Pirate theme. Looking forward to the big day!!

P.S. If anyone knows how to transfer pictures from Snapfish or Myspace, I would appreciate the help!!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Hey there, I went to your profile page and checke out your album. Very nicely done darling. Really like that paper Mache skeleton bottle. Everything looks great!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For my "Welcome" sign, I just used a cardboard box and ran a strand of 3-color Christmas lights around the inside edge and put them on fader mode so it goes from green to red to blue. Cool effect to see it light up and fade.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Great looking stuff!! But my favorite is the CREEPY Jack-in-th-box. Made the hair on my neck stand up. Good job!! And thanks for sharing pics.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great looking stuff!! But my favorite is the CREEPY Jack-in-th-box. Made the hair on my neck stand up. Good job!! And thanks for sharing pics.
Thanks. The Jack-in-the-box is new this year, and I think it will be a big hit. I'll have a strobe light in the box pointing up so hopefully it will add to the "moving" effect. Hopefully it wont cause TOO many screams. LOL :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
MildAvaholic, where did you get that mask for the "Grinning Ghoul.jpg". That is a mask right? I'm not certain why but I just love that!!!

PS. Does it glow?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MildAvaholic, where did you get that mask for the "Grinning Ghoul.jpg". That is a mask right? I'm not certain why but I just love that!!!

PS. Does it glow?
I got that mask a few years ago, so unfortunately I dont remember
where I got it. Yes, it does glow-in-the dark.
I love his grin .:D

·
Registered
622 Posts
I know... it's the grin that does it! Awsome stuff!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts