Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to those that inspired me and those I emailed back and forth with. Every Halloween just like many of you we do a lot, this year we changed everything up and were looking for something new. This is what we ended up with. This is my display for the most part for 08'

The Hearse was a lot of work. I made an name plate for the window, that you will see in one of the pic's, last name is Gregory so you can follow the signage. I did not have the time nor the head room for suspension for this year however, next year it will be fully rolling as it is built very stout! At night there is a black light up inside of the carriage and it gives a great purple glow to the Lilly's.

The fence was an add in yesterday and today. I had to add the fence because everyone was walking up and touching everything, amazing. The last seven years I have fenced off my props also but, thought I might get away with not having too this year.

Have a great haunt!

Thanks for looking...

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,508 Posts
Wow! Excellent stuff! You put some serious detail into that hearse. Great job. Be sure to take some night pics on Halloween.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What an amazing display... something I can only hope to ever aspire to.

And the background is amazing. You have some beautiful sceanery in San Diego!

·
Registered
81 Posts
flight, All I can say is WOW!!!! Wish I had the time to make something like that. Absolutely incredible!!! Does the hearse break down for easy storage? Cause that would be the only way I could do something like that... Thanks for sharing... I've got 20 days..... is that enough time? :( Don't think so... maybe next year!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts