1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
Wow! That it impressive! Totally different take on this prop. Love the wings. How is the mouth opening/closing?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thats intense! great job. Whats is the skeleton made of?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is super cool! How did you get the mouth to move?
thanks for the compilments folks ! the jaw was easier than you might have thought - i simply ran fishing line from the jaw up to an eyelet in the bottom of the skull then down thru the ribcage , to a weight on the floor . demon goes up... pulls jaw closed:D

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,314 Posts
WOW! I love it - totally agree with the others... :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow that is awesome... sadly i could never use it because it would make my stuff look worse then it already is lmfao

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is REALLY cool! That is by far the creepiest FCG I have ever seen. Can you post some pics of how you did the wings?
well i cheated a bit , i found these (in black)

Deluxe Demon Wings And Chest Piece Adult Costume - Accessories & Makeup

and painted (and corpsed ) them the way i needed to match the skelly . the skeleton itself is a hard foam type i hacked the pelvis ( & legs) off of and separated the jaw and reattached to make movable

i cant take pics for a while sorry , as you can see my shop is very small so i had to take it down for the other projects i'm working on now . if you can wait to build for next year , i'll take pics of whatever you want when i set up for the TOT's and my party the week of halloween ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts