Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious to know what ya'll like to listen to while making props? I need to expand my creepy mood setting music collection, and would love to know what you guys prefer to listen to. :)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I listen to either my normal rock n roll stuff or sometimes halloween stuff like nox arcana or midnight syndicate or just fun songs like monster mash or werewolves of london and such. I do listen to alot of alice cooper though.

·
Registered
649 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
In the garage, usually it's the radio playing classic rock. Yesterday, though, I plugged in my iPod and played Hauntcast #4.

After about 30 minutes of working a tombstone, I turned around and saw my 6yo daughter sitting quietly, also listening to Hauntcast. ah...my little Haunter... :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I like to listen to classical music, paticularly Tchaikovski or Haydn...I find it helps the concentration.
Sometimes I'll listen to some Nox Arcana. "Darklore Manor" and Necronomicon" are my two favourites.

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Yep, Hauntcast too along with Rotting Flesh Radio. Then, it's on to my playlist:

Aiden
Ars Arcana
Black Lab
Breaking Benjamin
Saw soundtrack
Resident Evil soundtrack
The Scarehouse soundtrack
Disturbed
E.S Posthumus
Immediate
James Dooley
Kerry Muzzey
Massive Attack
Midnight Syndicate
Nine Inch Nails
Nox Arcana
Rob Zombie
Static-X
300 soundtrack

·
Registered
107 Posts
Terra can I send my wife to your Academy of Hot Haunting Women, She just barely tolerates my obsesion......by the way, great musical choices...

·
Registered
107 Posts
GREAT...
fangs are so hot.......(with visions of Kate Beckensale dancing in his head)
Consider adding some classical music such as wagner or orff (keeping on topic).

·
Registered
437 Posts
Johnny Hollow, especially their first cd.
Jill Tracy and the Malcontent Orchestra: Into the Land of Phantoms (Nosferatu)
The Changelings: 11:59PM October 30; Veils of Gold; Song of the Sephardim
Amon Tobin: untitled; Bloodstone
Korn: Freak On A Leash
Grieg: Anitra's Dance; Hall of the Mountain King
Glenn Miller: Nightmare
The Specials: Ghost Town
Dark City soundtrack: Sleep Now

(sorry, I'm a bit passionate about music)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like classic rock and metal...Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Metallica, Evanessence, AC/DC,... I also have several cd's..Midnight Classics, more of the dark side of Classical music and The vampire kiss, Midnight Syndicate..
Just to name a few...
(this year I have seen AC/DC - had to be the best concert I have ever seen...Whitesnake/Judas Priest and Metallica is coming up in October :)

·
Wunderfully Wiccaned
541 Posts
I have been into the mashups of Halloween tunes at mashuptown.com lately for my halloween projects, but I also enjoy listening to some old jazz from a CD called The Haunted House. It's like 20's, 30's, 40's jazz from some of the greats. I found it while looking for halloween music on one of my endless searches of the interwebs.

I tend to avoid really hard rock music when "crafting" as we call it... I find myself not taking the proper steps to complete a project and hurrying through them... Classic Halloween and Nightmare Revisited Soundtrack are the best.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts