Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
I never knew they had such a thing! Thanks for posting! Now I'll be listening to it while I browse around! :)

·
Banned
101 Posts
Silence ... blissful silence .. :D ( don't want to miss any of the "scream" effects/sounds when I go snooping around someones Halloween website . )

·
Pyro
803 Posts
Thank you so much for this post!
i have been looking EVERYWHERE for an alternative to Larry's site... I usually go to live365.com and listen to some of their halloween stations.

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
Though definitely not Halloween related, Sky.fm's Ambient channel offers a lot of good (and occasionally dark) ambiescence. I even listen to it during work. :D

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,188 Posts
I used to not listen to anything while i surfed the web either, but since I got a new stereo system for ripping my LPs to digital with I figure I might as well use it. There are also sites on the web where you can create your own jukebox for listening to while you surf.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I was so happy... Till none of them would launch on my apple touch which is connected to my home audio system. Had searched pandora and tried a few stations on last fm. Back to zero.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts