Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, gang.

This year's theme is zombies. Everyone is shambling over in various stages of decay. We have the food squared away (roast chicken, sliced roast beef and sausages in the chest cavity of a fake corpse) and makeup and decor is good to go (faux foam boards barricading the windows from the inside).

The issue is music. I was hoping for some classic living dead music, like the german oompa music that played in the mall in the original "Dawn of the dead", a song that also played at the closing credits of "shawn of the dead" (and if you're a Robot Chicken fan, the chickens cluck this song at the end of each episode).

I was also hoping for tons of creepy, crawls under your skin tunes.

I have the soundtrack for "Return of the Living Dead", with all it's 80's punk music, and I have Midnight Syndicate" "Cemetery Gates".

Any other suggestions? Sources for music or compilations?

·
Registered
281 Posts
As usual.....all of my suggestions are going to be Psychopathic related. So that means they all contain profanity so use with caution with small children. But if used right, most of these songs can set the stage for some REALLY spooky ambiance.

Twiztid - Transformation of a New Civilization
Twiztid - Zombie
Twiztid - The Sickness (make sure you get the one off of the Toxic Terror EP. There's another version that has Dj Clay annoyingly advertising all through it and I hate it with a passion. if you're interested I can provide the good version)
Twiztid - Toxic Terror
Twiztid - Rock the Dead (somewhere on youtube someone made an awesome video using this song and clips from Return of the Living Dead)

then there's the Aquabats - Fashion Zombies
and Naked Ape - Undo Redo
Naked Ape - Fashion Freaks

Both Naked ape songs really have nothing to do with zombies....it's they're videos that are fantastic. Undo redo features a zombie poll-dancer and Fashion Freaks has a zombie cheerleader car wash.

Hope this helps some

1 - 3 of 3 Posts