Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this post isn't necessarily Halloween related but I can use this for Halloween. I'm attempting to make a muscle body suit using upholstery foam. A base for this that is used most often is a spandex body suit or top and bottom. Some people use a morph suit for this. Here's my question, does anybody know where to get cheap, no name versions of the long sleeve shirt and leggings? I'm trying to avoid paying $30+ for a shirt and another $30+ for the leggings, or $50ish for the morph suit. Anybody have any insight on this?

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
you can get Starter brand compression gear at WalMart cheap. Pants run around $12 and shirts average $7. Target also has some but can't remember what brand it is.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I would try Ebay. Search spandex suit or spandex body suit. You can get a full body suit for under $30. I would also filter the search for US only unless you want to try a suit from the far east. I have had mixed results with overseas shipments. I hope this helps or at least gives you another option.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
if you're not opposed to crazy patterns for the leggings, try clearance from some derby clothing places (try derbyskinz.com) not sure about the long sleeved stuff though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had thought about Walmart and Goodwill. Had never about this Zentai place. I'd like it to two piece that way I don't have to get out of suit to go to the restroom lol. Thanks for the suggestions!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I had thought about Walmart and Goodwill. Had never about this Zentai place. I'd like it to two piece that way I don't have to get out of suit to go to the restroom lol. Thanks for the suggestions!
if you get a custom you can get it two piece, my friends was! for the same reasons as you haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts